Monday, March 31, 2014

Come, Listen to a Prophet's Voice

TEMPERLEY, Agrentina — First week of the transfers down!

This week has been a little crazy, but good. My companion is awesome, but it is always an adjustment with new people. We have a lot of work to do, but we are ready to get it done. I have a feeling I will be here at least 1 or 2 more transfers after this. Obviously I don’t know, but I am thinking I will be here working for a while. 

I love this area. It is great. My ward is so awesome! But of course, as always, there is always room for improvement and so we are working on strengthening this area. 

I cannot believe that tomorrow is April. Wow! April already and I am so stinkin excited for General Conference! What a blessing. We haven’t seen the Women’s Conference but will get to see it on Saturday, so that will be good. I have loved inviting everyone this week to come to the church to hear our prophet and apostles speak.

Some people give me faces like, ¨What are you serious?¨ And others seem more interested. But I don’t care because I just feel grateful I get to spread the truth and invite people to come unto Christ. And especially this next weekend come listen to a prophet’s voice. 



This week we have been really trying to find people who are ready and going to progress and dropping investigadores who are not progressing. Its a hard process but, Heavenly Father knows who is ready and who isn’t so all we have to do is get to work and rely on him 100%. :)

Well guess what... MIRACLES HAPPEN :) Wahoooo we found 6 new investigators this week. I am most excited because we found a family and  I love teaching families! 

Well, I know it’s short and sweet again this week but that’s all I got :) I hope you all know how much I love being a missionary. Seriously, has changed my life. 

Yes, I am still the same silly ol´ Sara Newman but I will never be the same in the Gospel. I am sooo excited to always be a missionary! I know it will be hard, but I am willing to do hard things because that’s what God expects of us. We are His children and He is more than willing to show us the way. 

Thanks for your great examples and for your love, support and prayers! You are the best! Go out there and find your part in the work of salvation. Invite all your friends to Conference this week. I am excited to hear your thoughts about conference :) Have a great week!

Love ya,


-Hermana Newman 

No comments:

Post a Comment