Monday, October 6, 2014

Short but Sweet




Happy Birthday Brookie!

More Happy Birthday Greetings

Me and some awesome Kids.
Luis Guillon, Argentina

Where did the time go? BAHHH! I just looked at the time and realized I have been sending too many pictures and there went my time to email ;) So sorry if this is a little short. I don’t have too much time left. But pictures are better anyway. Enjoy! :) 

It was a good week. Crazy busy with things to do but good. We are still struggling to find new investigators but I still have faith that they are here... just hiding ;) We will find them though... no worries!

I had a great weekend. I like to call it my weekend Celestial! haha I got to go to the Temple on Friday, then Conference on Saturday and Sunday! How lucky am I? :) It was amazing! I am sure you all loved conference as much as I did! I am still trying to decide which was my favorite but I really liked them all.  Wonderful messages and very true. I really like the messages of how we need to do the basics. I can testify of that. The basics are the essentials! I know that when we obey and do what the Lord has asked he will give us blessings and help us do the things we need. 

I love to See the Temple

I'm going there Today!

 We had exchanges this week again. And I got to be on bikes again. Wooo! It’s always an adventure. And even better I went with Hermana Kent my old companion. It was fun and crazy to be together yet again. Debora came to Conference and surprised me. It was awesome to see her. The family Velazquez also came for their first General Conference. I think they have lots of questions but they seemed to love it as well! :)  

Hermana Kent

I know this is really short. But time is up and its time for me to go back out and search for more people here who are ready to hear the message we have.  I am praying for you all. Have a great week and tear it up! 


Aubree Watko sent me this, this week and I want to share it with you all!

Go let your light shine. Do what God needs of you now. Choose the RIght. Its never too late. Just keep moving forward and he will help you!.”

LOVE YOU
-Hermana Newman :) 

On a Bike again

At the Temple

My General Conference Surprise- Debora

Trying to be like girls... fail... we are not so femininas ;) But we try

P-Day

P-Day Activity

Yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment